Sunday 30 November 2008

Please help looking for more referrals!

I'm looking for referrals so i can receive my comp video camera.When i get this i will be doing some great workout vids for you on youtube!!!i need a fair few referral's so everyone counts!!

All you have to do is sign up through this link below but you must complete 1 offer otherwise i dont get the referral.You can also get free gifts,once you've signed up and have completed 1 offer, you can then try and get referrals!!

http://consoles.freebiejeebies.co.uk/58450

I would say the best offer to complete is the coral betting one.It will only cost you £5 and i get my referral almost instantly!

In return as a thankyou for the referral, i'm happy to do a 5 minute flexing show for you!just add me to msn after you have completed referral..

Thankyou,

Adam

No comments: