Monday 15 June 2009

NO MORE PAYPAL - for now

Dear fans,
At times like this I really appreciate your support and the positive feedback, number of hits on my youtube videos etc really cheer me up. I had some unexpected news today. My paypal account has been blocked. I am in the process of investigating this because the reasons they give are inacurate. As all my fans know, I explicitly say that I do not do any nudity in my shows or videos, nor do I do anything remotely sexual. If some people find flexing offensive, then they should not be booking shows with a body builder!
It is really important for me to emphasize to you all that I AM CURRENTLY UNABLE TO RECEIVE ANY DONATIONS VIA PAYPAL so please do not send any. By happy coincidence, I am in the final stages of preparing an amazing dedicated website which will include all my public and private videos, exclusive pictures and the possibility to buy customised gym/videos gear as well as cam shows for all subscribers. I want to make sure that the design is right and that everything runs smoothly before I launch it, so please be patient, but the countdown has started... Incidentally, if you find any website to my name right now, please ignore it until I announce it. It has been brought to my attention that traces of previous drafts are still 'live' and searchable, but there is no content there, so please ignore that for now.

More on this very soon. For now, if you want a show please get in touch. I may be able to do this via amazon wishlist, for example.

Thank you again for your continuing support. I will make it worth your while, I promise. Now back to the gym!
:-)
Adam

No comments: