Tuesday 30 June 2009

NEW WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING! www.adam400m.com

Hey everyone!
You probably thought this would never happen, but yes, I finally got round to putting together a dedicated website, which should be your one-stop muscle shop for all things Adam-related :-)

www.adam400m.com

The website was supposed to launch tomorrow 1 July 2009, but, to my surprise, quite a few of you already joined the trial version while I was testing it this week, so, hey, welcome everyone!

I guess you will know by now what to expect from my videos, but the good news is that I will go a bit further on videos posted in the new site. The other novelty is that I am now shooting quite a few workout videos and these will all go exclusively on the site (some are already up and running!). You will also get the following:

- An archive of ALL my youtube videos, public and private
- New workout and flexing videos every week
- LIVE CHAT for members 3 times a week (times will be announced on this blog soon)
- PICTURE albums of old and new pictures (regularly updated)
- PRIORITY Bidding on all my workout gear for sale on the STORE (customized by request)
- FAN FORUM where you can discuss videos, give me ideas and suggestions for new ones (what should I wear, which body part you want me to feature each week, poses and so on)
- BLOG with regularly updated

- As a special launch offer, all members will get priority booking of private cam shows and either a 10% discount or a 10% extra time per show until the end of August.

The other good news is that all of this is CHEAPER than the old $20 subscription to my private videos. For $17.99 you can join for a month, or you can get a 15% discount if you sign up for 3 months ($45.99) and a 25% discount if you join for 6 months ($79.99). For now I am committing myself to this until the end of the year and, depending on how many of you are members by December, I may or may not continue with it, so join while I am offering all this!



I am really excited about this and I look forward to seeing you and interacting with you there!
Cheers and thanks again for all your support.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, you don't show frontal. what's the point of joining?