Friday 6 February 2009

My polo shirt on Ebay

It has been a while but I've been busy at the gym and at work + trying to set up a webiste which now is definitely happening, probably next month. I will keep you updated here. I look forward to having more direct contact with you, live chats and new videos and photos for subscribers. I will make it as interactive as possible, so you will have a say on what you get from your subscription.


In the meantime, thank you to all the people who have subscribed to my youtube private videos by donating $20 to my paypal (adam400m@hotmail.com) and to those of you who have been offering to sponsor my site and buy gym gear from me. 


There will be more items for private bidding here very soon. For now, I'm putting the blue polo shirt that I used in one of my latest videos up for sale on Ebay. I will customise it for the winning bidder. It is worn but perfectly usable when washed. I use it mainly at the gym.

If interested click HERE. Good luck!

No comments: