Sunday 8 March 2009

BUY my Speedos by March 15th 10PM GMT

Hey, 
First things first, for those of you who have emailed me requesting more youtube videos, don't worry, there will be more coming soon. I've just been crazy busy at work and at the gym and focusing my energies on the new website, which has some teething problems and I am still not 100% sure it will happen after all. I will catch up and will refresh my youtube video channel instead for the time being. Also, remember that there are ways of interacting with me for private shows, live chats or buying used gym gear: email your request to adam400m@hotmail.com or join my yahoo group (see previous post about yahoo below).
In the meantime, I have decided to sell my worn Speedos after all (and sorry to those of you who have asked before and did not get a response). As I did with some of my previous stuff, I will cut the middle man and hopefully sell the speedos at a more reasonable price for you all. Please email me your offers but make it clear on the heading (i. e. SPEEDOS $50 for example if you want to buy them for $50). I can customize them for you and send them to any address worldwide (please bear in mind that there will be an extra charge for P&P). The speedos can be seen on the video link below. Please send your offers asap, as I will not be accepting any more offers after Sunday 15 March 10PM GMT. I will send them to the highest bidder on Monday 16th AM. Good luck!

No comments: